Chatham County has helped to make Drug Court a successful reality. The program has rescued the clients
that the Court serves from lives of addiction, despair, and incarceration, enabling them to live rich, rewarding, productive lives.
- 24 month intensive outpatient treatment program consisting of five phases.
- All participants must:
- Attend group counseling sessions several times per week;
- Attend individual counseling as required;
- Attend 3 AA or NA meetings per week;
- Attend Drug Court once per week;
- Submit to random drug screens at least twice per week;
- Be employed full time (or part time if the Judge approves less than full-time employment) or enrolled in college or technical school.
- Graduation Requirements:
- Earn a G.E.D.;
- Perform 80 hours of community service;
- Pay $1,500 toward the cost of treatment;
- Pay child support and restitution obligations; and
- Remain drug free for at least 12 months.
Per Diem Costs
SentencedPer Diem Cost